AwkwardSilenceAwkwardSilence

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

: Black Hollywood : : Black Hollywood :

Convenient

Utter garbage dude. Although it's nice to see that you have an outlet for all your imaginary scenarios in which you finally stick it to some oh-so-deserving black person. It amazes me that by recycling the same lame animations and jokes over and over that you still manage to get front page.

Seriously though, with the amount of effort you put into these it'd be nice to see you rant about things you know more about rather than just feel purely hostile towards...

:: Smokin' Smokers :: :: Smokin' Smokers ::

Think before you speak...or flash

So it's interesting that so many people have trouble quitting isn't it? Weak will just seems abundant, almost as if there's some sort of biological factor involved. Oh right, cigarrettes are chemically addictive. That "emotional roller coaster" and back and forth behavior is pattern behavior for an ADDICT, not someone who just doesn't have the willpower. I think starting smoking is a bad idea just for that reason, but to shit on people because they have a chemical dependancy on something is just cold. I agree it's frustrating but maybe you should spend more time wondering why addictive substances are allowed to be marketed so easily and less time getting mad at half the smoking population.

And no I don't smoke and I hate smoking but I have helped 2 of my friends quit before and it took a lot of effort on EVERYONE'S part. I don't think that's because they didn't have willpower.

No Christmas For You! No Christmas For You!

Another gem

Seriously, you work for Fox News right?

No one's trying to take away your precious holiday, last time I checked there's still Christmas lights and trees every fucking where you go and the Passion of the Christ is one of the best selling movies of all time.

And if you put a manger in front of a PUBLIC SCHOOL then yeah, sorry to burst your bubble. But the millions of us that go/want to send our kids to public school, which is a government institution, are allowed to voice the fact that we don't want overtly religious symbols on them. You say you're not some "going to church type" which makes what you're saying even more obnoxious. You just find comfort in familiar Christian traditions that you don't even really believe in and you can't recognize that these aren't seasonal or national symbols but religious ones. A manger in front of a public school tells every non-Christian kid walking into the place that they aren't really welcome or part of society.

Going back to this older toon reminds me that you haven't changed or done anything interesting/original with your animations since you first started them. Why don't you just be a Opinion blogger and stop flooding us with this trash finally.

Warehouse Worker 2 Warehouse Worker 2

Nice work, but pretty basic

Pretty simple puzzle game concept that I've definitely seen before. Runs farily smoothly though. The music is REALLY irritating though, and in general the warehouse theme kinda makes it feel less fun...

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

Excellent game! Make more please!

I had a LOT of fun playing this, more than I do on most newgrounds games. I really just want to see what you do infusing a little more storyline and more levels into a similar style game. Looking forward to more!

Hard electro attempt Hard electro attempt

One of my favorites of your work

I like a lot of your tracks, and despite the criticism of some that this is not dubstep (which is true), this is a fantastic piece. Great development and change ups. There's nothing quite so satisfying as a piece of elctronica that constantly surprises by actually having some real progression. The downfall of most tracks like yours is they have one idea and stick with it, only making slight variations throughout the whole song. You on the other hand have found a great core theme that you choose to really explore in a ton of different directions, without indulging too long in any one. Gonna listen for the third time in a row now, thanks!!!

Much Dopeness Much Dopeness

nice

Definitely a nice loop man, I'm loving the tapping sound in the background. Definitely gonna check out your shit from now on.

Gettin Money Gettin Money

Impressive

i gotta say, I was very unimpressed with your other stuff, but this track is damn fine. Sounds mad professional. I take it in terms of collaboration your looking for MC's, if you've got more stuff like this and you're on the east coast I might try and hook you up with one of my boys.

DaMeGaMaN responds:

your stuff is iight but u go to do better eq on ya stuff i just dont put my best stuff on hear cuz i sell it so u no but get at me lata ill send u stuff from my website thats watermarked