AwkwardSilenceAwkwardSilence

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Hard electro attempt Hard electro attempt

One of my favorites of your work

I like a lot of your tracks, and despite the criticism of some that this is not dubstep (which is true), this is a fantastic piece. Great development and change ups. There's nothing quite so satisfying as a piece of elctronica that constantly surprises by actually having some real progression. The downfall of most tracks like yours is they have one idea and stick with it, only making slight variations throughout the whole song. You on the other hand have found a great core theme that you choose to really explore in a ton of different directions, without indulging too long in any one. Gonna listen for the third time in a row now, thanks!!!

Much Dopeness Much Dopeness

nice

Definitely a nice loop man, I'm loving the tapping sound in the background. Definitely gonna check out your shit from now on.

Gettin Money Gettin Money

Impressive

i gotta say, I was very unimpressed with your other stuff, but this track is damn fine. Sounds mad professional. I take it in terms of collaboration your looking for MC's, if you've got more stuff like this and you're on the east coast I might try and hook you up with one of my boys.

DaMeGaMaN responds:

your stuff is iight but u go to do better eq on ya stuff i just dont put my best stuff on hear cuz i sell it so u no but get at me lata ill send u stuff from my website thats watermarked